Questions are Changing the World
Project for, and in close collaboration with, Max Planck Society together with staging design agency onliveline. Our task was to develop a communication strategy and -concept for jubilee year communication campaign with the goal to make more visible how diverse the actual work of Max Planck Society in Germany is. Giving a broader audience and different target groups a feeling for the variety of projects and for the broad range of research topics of Max Planck Society. Introduce them to science as something possibly making fun.
The choice was for a mix of methods and channels, usable live, in print, online and in social media by both the communications department of Max Planck Gesellschaft – MPG and stakeholders from over 80 institutes in different cities. The communication slogan “Forschen ist Neugier“ with Call-to-Action #wonachsuchstdu“ has been developed as central common theme. Everyone could use the hashtag and could create content around the central slogan.
YouTuber have been selected to go on a tour through Germany and to create clips. The campaign is usable over a longer period, can be paused and revived.
Client: Onliveline / Max Planck Society
Science Communication, Meetings and Events / Wissenschaftskommunikation, Max Planck Tage und Aktionen in:
- München, Mühlheim an der Ruhr, Magdeburg, Jena, Marburg
- Münster, Leipzig, Mainz, Potsdam, Plön, Erlangen
- Rostock Freiburg Greifswald Dortmund Heidelberg Göttingen.
- Berlin Düsseldorf Köln Frankfurt Bonn Stuttgart Hannover
- Halle (Saale), Hamburg Garching Martinsried Seewiesen
- Nijmegen (Netherlands/EU), Florence (Italy/EU), Rome (Italy/EU), Jupiter (Florida/US)